10 REASONS TO STUDY AT THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY «ODESA LAW ACADEMY»
- 170 year-old glorious traditions of legal education
- Competitive tuition fees on the European educational market
- Be taking classes in Ukrainian, Russian, English, German and French
- Experienced teaching staff
- Involvement in the educational process of experienced Ukrainian and foreign practitioners
- Advanced educational methodology and training tools fully adapted to the European Higher Education Area
- Favourable conditions for academic mobility
- Receive a demanded, promising and high-paying profession
- Perfect conditions for learning, leisure and everyday life
- Discover Odessa city with unique history and inimitable soul
National University “Odesa Law Academy” is a state university of higher learning under Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine’s license, which has a right to provide the education for students from foreign countries.
National University “Odesa Law Academy” has the highest in Ukraine (IV) accreditation level.
National University “Odesa Law Academy” provides training of students according to the educational system of Ukraine that includes one-year course of linguistic and regional studies training to enter the University; education according to the program of educational and qualification levels of “bachelor”, “master”. There are post-graduate department and doctorate department in the University.
Bachelor's Level: Law, Political Sciences, Sociology, Psychology, Journalism.
Masters Level: Law, International Law, Law-enforcement Activity, Political Sciences, Sociology, Public Administration and Management, Management (Specialisation «Innovation Management»), System Analysis (Specialisation «Consolidated Information»), Journalism (Specialisation «International Journalism»).
Education is executed in three languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Foreign applicant enter National University “Odesa Law Academy” on condition of successful completion of the admission test in the form of interview.
Languages of the interview are Ukrainian or Russian. The interview is conducted upon groups’ completion
A preliminary examination of the documents of foreign applicants is conducted by International Relations Office of National University “Odesa Law Academy” from July, 1 till August, 25. According to decision of Rector the reception of documents may be extended.
To enter National University “Odesa Law Academy” for the first year of study applicant-foreigners should submit the following documents:
- application form;
- copy of national passport;
- copy of birth certificate;
- copy of document confirming the education that includes subjects and marks received;
- medical certificate about the state of health; certified by official health authority of the country of foreigner’s origin issued not earlier than two months before his arrival to Ukraine;
- insurance for providing of emergency medical care (except the foreigners from countries, that have the agreement with Ukraine about free providing of emergency medical care);
- 6 photos (size: 30x40 mm);
- return ticket with open date of coming back to the motherland less than in one year.
To enter the post-graduate department of doctorate department except all the above-mentioned documents, foreigners submit also other documents in accordance to established procedure.
Foreign students study in the University predominantly on a compensation basis.
Full-time students are placed in the dormitories next to the University in rooms for two or free persons equipped with modern furniture, separate shower and toilet, Internet. Cost of housing is not included in cost of education.
University has the facilities corresponding with European standards of education organization, research, living and leisure. Educational buildings are situated in the seaside area of the city close to city transport highways.
Staff of International Relations Office conducts the orientation once the groups of the students are formed.
YOU CAN GET ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
ABOUT UNIVERSITY FROM:
- Vice-rector for International Relations Professor Vyacheslav A. Tulyakov; tel.+380(48)719-87-69
- Head of International Relations Office Yulyia Astankevych, tel. +380(48)719-64-21; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org